- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely for the purpose of fulfilling those specified by us and other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and with your knowledge and consent, where appropriate.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information with reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to our customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to protect and maintain the confidentiality of personal information.